SIZE CHART MEASUREMENTS
Unless the costume is meant to be skin tight,you should choose a size that allows room to move.To ensure maximum comfort,you should give yourself 3-4 inches for movement.Please note that your normal jacket or pants size is not equal to your body measurements. For example,if your chest measures 32” and the size you’re looking to purchase has a chest measurement of 34” it may be a bit snug.When in doubt between two sizes,choose the lager of the two.
HOW TO PROVIDE CUSTOMIZED MEASUREMENTS
Please provide your accurate body measurement.
Our designers will appropriate enlargement to make clothes according with your measurement.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
A. Shoulder Breadth
1.From the edge of the shoulder socket
2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust,keep the tape a bit loose
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
1. Stand straight with feet together
2. Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the foor